Real Estate Professional
- Certified Negotiation Expert (C.N.E.) to help clients to achieve their desired goals.
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors.
- Instructor at three real estate colleges.
- Professional real estate inspector, 23 years and 9000 buildings inspected. Exceptional expertise in all types of residential building types including historic, multifamily, as well as energy and resource efficient.
- Member for eight years, chairman for three years, of the Resource Management Commission. Advisory to the Austin City Council regarding the electrical, water and gas utility conservation programs. Green homes expert.
- Author of the City of Austin Building Codes for Energy Efficiency
- Natural landscaping, organic agriculture at the Austin Community Gardens, including laying out the community garden at Deep Eddy Park.
- Rehabilitated and retrofitted for improved energy and water efficiency of 500 homes
- Led effort to reuse the historic Art Deco Seaholm Power Plant as a major cultural faciltiy. Located downtown on Lady Bird Lake, Seaholm was a forgotten, surplus city-owned facility in jeopardy of demoliton.
- Led effort to stop demolition of an historic East Austin neighborhood by the City of Austin.
- Staffed the Texas Committee on Natural Resources (now Texas Conservation Alliance) to protect the Texas natural environment, including halting the clearcutting of East Texas national forests. Mr. Ned Fritz is a pioneer grassroots envirommental activist attorney, co-founder of the Texas chapter of the Nature Conservancy, protected the Big Thicket, etc. More about Ned:  
- Coordinated environmental leaders in Austin to achieve City of Austin budget goals.
- Environmental achievement award from the City of Austin, 1995.
Civil Liberties Protection
- President of Austin's American Civil Liberties Uniion (ALCU) in 1990. Advocated Community Policing, education.
Graduate, University of Texas, Austin, B.S. History.
Check out our other real estate websites: